Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The ESV "To Do" Bible

To all my friends who worked (or still work) at CBD. I'm sure this is gonna be a best seller!


From my friend, Marc at Purgatorio...

On the heels of its successful ESV Journaling Bible, Crossway has announced a Bible for those of us on the go, the ESV “To Do” Bible. Crossway representative Justin Taylor says “I know when I am reading my Bible, things I need to do pop in my head and because I am immersed in the study of God’s Word, I frequently forget them by the time I’m done. Now, thanks to the “To Do” Bible, I can just jot them down as I go and refer to them later. I think this version of the ESV is going to be very popular.”





4 comments:

Dave said...

maybe, maybe not

corey thomas said...

that is the funniest thing i've ever seen...

by the way, i have new posts. show some love.

Jonathan Dodson said...

we've all done it...pulled away from reading scripture to make a list, write something down, but putting the list alongside Scripture? The mundane next to the Sacred? Well, in a sense, that could be quite fitting, if the goal was to see the "list" in the light of Scripture, but I fear it will only perpetuate the divorce between the sacred and the secular, the "spiritual" and the natural.

Josh O. said...

JD,
Those are some great redemptive lenses you're wearing. Your fears should be relieved since this is a joke.