Saturday, July 14, 2007

Commentary on the New Testament's Use of the Old


I heard rumors in the halls of Gordon-Conwell about this book. Finally we've got a pretty solid release date (Nov. 2007) for Beale and Carson's Commentary on the New Testament's Use of the Old Testament. The list of contributors is stellar, and their insights will no doubt bring a fresh breath of air into the commentary world, opening new perspectives into texts that we wrongly thought we had all figured out.

Professors, pastors, small groups leaders, and every Jesus follower should have this book on their shelf ASAP.


If you're wondering what to gift to get me for Christmas, don't bother with this one...I'm pre-ordering it right away. (But if you're really wondering, feel free to drop me a line and I'll send you my Wishlist!)

No comments: